31 agosto 2008

I've been tag

I've been tag several times,  I suck doing this, I know Oscar tag me once and I couldn't post anything clever lol, now Amy tag me so I have no choice this time I have to do it,  here are the rules:
 
*If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:
*Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself.They interest us all!
*Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
*Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

1, I hate to drink directly from the glass when there is ice in it, I need a straw
2, I don't like the feeling of sand paper 
3, I have acne in the weirdest parts of my body
4, I'm claustrophobic
5, I love to have long nails and I have a manicure every week
6, I love perfume, I like to smell good so I have a lot of different kinds of perfume, one for each day of the week.
7, I love chocolate but hate chocolate cake, its just not for me lol.  

ok I've check everyones blog and they all been tag so if I'm not going to tag this time. 

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails