30 junio 2006

Girl Confessions

[x] I'm not easy
[ ] I do wear make up
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I cant help but look
[ ] I wear a bra to bed
[x ] I wear toe nail polish
[ ] Its HOT pink
[x] I have cried at a movie theater
[ ] I've purposely talked to a guy my boyfriend didnt like
[x ] I love chocolate
[x ] Getting flowers still makes me smile especially for no reason
[ ] I've wrecked a car
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth
[x ] I'd do anything for a special guy
[x ] I love cuddling
[x ] Johnny Depp is sexy
[ ] Gotten Detention
[x ] I love to laugh
[ x] I've flashed/mooned someone/some people
[x ] I like Rock
[ ] I like rap
[x ] I like Techno
[x ] I carry a purse everywhere
[ ] I've been called a party girl
[ ] I like to get drunk
[x ] I carry my cell phone at all times
[ ] I do own a spice girls CD
[ ] I do own a Britney Spears CD
[ x] I play hard to get
[ x] Boys are fun to tease
[ x] foot ball is boring
[x ] I love athletic boys
[ ] I love skaters
[ ] Hot guys are better then sweet guy
[x] Sweet guys are better than hot guys
[x] I prefer sweet hot guys
[x ] I've been called a tease
[x ] lip gloss is WAY better than lipstick
[ ] i can't leave the house without makeup
[ x] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[x] I play video games, even when there are other people around
[x] My friends are the best, and they're important to me
[ x] I can be wild and crazy
[ x] I really want to be with that someone right now

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails