29 junio 2006

Happy day

10:00 a.m. I arrive to my LSS it was closed!! (They open at 9) I almost freak out; I wanted to do the invitations for my cousin’s party. Call my dbf and invite myself to his house.

10:15 a.m. watch tv at dbf house, so boring, I wanted to scrap, call my Lss with no luck.

10:30 a.m. let my dbf drive my car to Hipemas to buy a new chair for his desk, very funny to see him at the wheel, is the fist time since he have a license that I let him use my car.

11:00 a.m. call my LSS again and yeeeyy they are open, ask my sweetie to take me to the store because we are very close to it, he is very patience and help me to take everything out of the car. He agree to take my car to his house because is safer there. I’m so happy about this.

4:00 p.m. Dbf went back to my lss for me, , when he arrive to the store all the ladies start making him turn red, Doña Eliza toll him he was good looking in pictures but in real live he is hot!! In that moment I change plans and wanted to stay for the crop all night, and didn’t want to leave the store. He took the car again and went to school

From 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. I scrap and have fun with my friend while my dbf was at school, I finish the box where I keep my rolodex card from my SJ friends, made 4 card that I want to send as a RAK, finish my cousin invitations.

9:00 p.m. Dbf went to pick me up, and dive me home, we leave my car here and he return to his house by bus,
THAT MUST BE LOVE!!!

I spend a wonderful day, I’m proud of my dbf he is so sweet with me (when he want’s to) and he encourage me to keep a day for myself, just to do what I want to do, he even promise me to do the same thing tomorrow alter school.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails