02 marzo 2007

In 13 days!

I'm going to meet 4 great ladies, Kay, Nan and Melinda and Rhonda, they are going to pick me up at the airport in Bama, I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time,
They are my friend at the Scrap ETC forum, they are the first on-line friends I'm going to meet in my trip to Alabama.

On the 15 is the event registration, I'll meet all the crazy ladies for lunch that day.

I have so many things planed for those days I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep lol!

so far this is the list of thing I have to bring to the event:(red items are ready)
Pictures:
12-4x6 Pictures, why you scrapbook or who you scrapbook for.
6 -3" high by 4" wide”, Pictures, "Places I Go".
30 to 40 pictures from a single event to fit a 6x6 album
1-5x7 or 4x6 picture of yourself and smaller pictures

Supplies
A fine tip permanent marker (Sharpie or AC Slick writer)
Favorite black pen
Black archival pen for journaling
Black and/or brown marker
Permanent ink (staz On) in black, brown or green
Black StazOn Ink pad
Pencil
1 – Sandwich bag full of ONLY black embellishments no more than 50 individual items (example: brads, metal frames, ribbon, photo corners, etc)

adhesives:
dry tape runner (like Hermafix or Duck brand),
liquid glue
glue dots
Paper adhesive
Photo adhesive
tombo mono

Tools
Acrylic block for stamping
Scissors
Small scissors and/or a craft knife and self healing mat
Paper trimmer
loaded stapler
Pencil sharpener
Art gum eraser
Paper piercer
Hole punch
Corner rounder
Portable container to store all of the above tools

Extra

Composition book
Clipboard 9x11
Pen and paper to take notes

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails