05 septiembre 2007

Not the happiest day

I'm not feeling happy today, everyone say as the days pass I'm going to feel better but that's not true, it gets harder and harder because I think of the stuff I planned to do with him, the things he promised to help me and the things we did together plus everywhere I go I hear this song:
I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
Youre so self satisfied I dont need you
Ive got to break free
God knows God knows I want to break free

Ive fallen in love
Ive fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know its for real
Ive fallen in love yeah
God knows God knows Ive fallen in love

Its strange but its true
I cant get over the way you love me like you do
But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh how I want to be free baby
Oh how I want to be free
Oh how I want to break free

But life still goes on
I cant get used to living without living without
Living without you by my side
I dont want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby cant you see
Ive got to break free

Ive got to break free
I want to break free yeah

I want I want I want I want to break free....


and that's what I want........ I want to break free from this pain in my chest, from the tears in my eyes, I want to forget, I want to be happy again
I want to break free from the memories, the songs we liked and the places we went.
I want t0 feel free again.
Even with all this pain I'm feeling I want him to be happy, I wish him all the luck in the world and I hope all his problems to be fix. He is a great guy and he deserves a good life.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails