06 octubre 2007

I have a new home lol

Jijiji I'm using Kriss computer, I'm at his house lol, his parents are going to think I move over because we spend a lot of time here. His mom is the sweest thing ever, she likes to have me around (she is the only girl in a house full of boys), we talked all morning because Kris was with his dad working on the car.

It's nice to have a place to stay for a couple of hours, without all the tension I have in my house right now. For the first time in my life I feel the need of moving out of my parents house, don't get me wrong my parents are great, they love me and I have all the things I need, that's for sure, but the are overprotective and they sofocates me.

As soon as I finish college I'll look for a place to live by myself, I have a great job, money is not going to be a problem, and If Kriss wants to move out with me he is welcome to do it, its time to move on with my life, and I need to be on my own right now.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Ugh, I know how you feel. I don't live with my parents and I sometimes feel they suffocate me . . . and I'm almost 40!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails