13 enero 2008

Happy New year!!

Woow its January 13 and this is my first post of the year, I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, some are for my future, some I don't know how they are going to end. Since the past 2 months something is bothering me but I can't say anything here or talk about it in public I only ask for prayers for it to be fix soon because I need some peace of mind.
I'm making plans in advance for the first time in my life, I want to buy a house and move out, Kriss want money for a car audio store, so we have goals together that meas he want me in his future. we are working hard to get this goals and have a better life.
I'm looking forward to be more independent but is not easy when you have overprotective parents, they don't bother my 21 year old brother as much as they bother me, and that has to end soon. Kriss has been a great influence in my life, and I'm graceful to have him with me.
My family problems with Kriss are finally over, my mom apologize for been so mean with us at the beginning of our relationship now she talk to him and invite him to every event of my family, we even went out with my parents a few times and had a great time.
Hopefully this year is going to be much better and happier than last year.

1 comentario:

Leslie dijo...

Good luck in this new year Lily! From your pictures you and Kriss look very happy...it's about time your family noticed that you needed him in your life! Come back to SJ when you can...we miss you over there! Lesfitz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails