15 junio 2008

How do you know you are in love?

When you look at your sweetie sleeping and you think he is the cutest thing in the world and all you want to do is hug him and kiss him.

We came back from the beach last Thursday (I'll post pics later) and since that day Kriss spend every minute together. He came back, no more long trips, no more weekends waiting for him to come home. He wants to spend more time with me and Gabo.

We had a lot of difficulties this past month because I missed him so much, I forgot what is like to have him around he is such a baby! lol, he is feeling sick so I have to take care of him, giving him kisses so he feels better, making his favorite food, rub his feet, massage his back.... ohh he is a big cry baby jijiji. but I love taking care of him, all he has to do is look at me with those brown eyes and I melt.

Since he is home, he hasn't stop kissing, me hugging me and telling me sweet things. He loves when we cuddle in the couch watching a movie he feels better just because I near him. He say he is tired of being alone and these past days make him realize I'm the woman he loves he want us to be a family.
At the end this is all I care, the 3 of us together, thats our goal. When you are in love all you want is to spend time with the love of your life, all I want to do is spend time with Kriss and Gabo they are the men I love.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails