11 agosto 2008

well I don't know what's going on

I'm happy, I started teaching at my college today, it was a great experience, I'm so excited because they offered me a job position for next semester, I not even a graduate! Is an excellent opportunity  to be better and it will look great on my resume.

The rest of the stuff that was bothering me is still there, I'm not going to do anything about it just leave it there, not thinking about it, no nothing, maybe it disappear. Right now I don't really know exactly what is the main reason I'm not myself anymore. I don't know if is disappointment, lot of stress, or many things going on at the same time. I need time for myself, maybe I'll plan a trip just for me or go out just by myself to think things clearly.  

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails