07 septiembre 2008

Life is good!

live can't be better right now, I spend a wonderful weekend with my sweetie, he is a really nice guy, I was working at a graphic arts expo we had a stand there, so we (Yessenia and I) couldn't go out for lunch so Kriss went to pick up food for us every day he also took Gabo to the expo so I could be a little bit with him , he send me the nicest  txt to my cell and he has ready to help us. Thats what I need in my life, someone to help, no someone who makes my life impossible, he knows what I need before I ask for it, he reads my mind (that's creepy lol)and know what I like and dislike, for example last thursday he bought me a taco salad from taco bell, but he said he had to change the order because he forgot to change my fries to fiesta fries and I love those so he couldn't leave without those fries. Lol he just make things like that to make me happy.
Next Tuesday is our anniversary I can't believe it's been a year already,  I can't be happier in my life!!  

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm glad things are working out good for you and Chris Lilo!.BTW...Happy anniversary!!! Wishing you many more years of hapiness.

Sarah(sweetgirl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails