26 junio 2006

28 years old

Yesterday was my dbf 28 birthdays, I spend one month trying to find something to give him, finally I decided to get a big bugs bunny and a board shots.

As soon as he arrive to my house my dad invited him for lunch, we went to a rodiccio, a Brazilian restaurant where they serve 20 types of meet, it was soooo good we ate a lot, the bad part is that my mother and I order sangria, I left the restaurant completely drunk!! Yesterday was my dbf 28 birthdays, I spend one month trying to find something to give him, finally I decided to get a big bugs bunny and a board shots.

As soon as he arrive to my house my dad invited him for lunch, we went to a rodiccio, a Brazilian restaurant where they serve 20 types of meet, it was soooo good we ate a lot, the bad part is that my mother and I order sangria, I left the restaurant completely drunk!!

I was feeling sleepy thanks good I wasn’t driving cus’ I couldn’t think clear. I remember going out of my dad’s cars and coming to my bedroom I sleep all afternoon, then I wok up feeling thirsty J my dbf invited me to a granizado with ice cream and fruits. He said he spend a wonderful birthday that’s the important part, he like his present and see me drunk

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails