09 octubre 2006

I so excited with this news!!

On the weekend I was talking to my mom about going to Atlanta for the 2007 Scrap Etc event in March, I said to her I wanted to buy all the Christmas presents for my friends early this year so I could have the extra money I receive in the December to pay for the trip. She thinks is a wonderful idea I deserve to go to the event. Well she talks to my dad about my trip and he said he could give me his flying miles to pay for my plane ticket!!! I know this isn’t final but at least I have the hope of going to the event, if I don’t have to save the money for the plane it would be easier for me to pay for the rest! My mom is awesome!!

7 comentarios:

Paula... dijo...

Oooh that's so fantastic - just thing you need for YOURSELF!!! You'll have to start a countdown meter on your blog LOL.

~Denise dijo...

YAY for you!!! I'm so excited for you. You will have a WONDERFUL time, I promise! I hope I get to go too... I'd love to meet you.

~Denise dijo...

YAY for you! I'm so excited for you. I promise you will have a blast. I hoping to go to, I'd love to meet you.

~ RebekahBoo dijo...

Girl, that's so cool. I don't know if I'll be able to this year again. I missed last years. I'm still talking to DH.

Anónimo dijo...

Thats so cool!!! I wish I could!(kraftykt)

Kristin K Stock dijo...

I soo soo sooo want to go. I am so glad that you might get to go Lily. You lucky girl!

Broken Beth dijo...

How cool is that! I just don't think I can swing it this year :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails