06 septiembre 2007

My wish

My wish is to find happiness, get over the hopeless feeling, and to find a reason to live again.

No matter how bad I feel I pray every day for my ex to find what he is looking in life, a better job, a better life, and the most important thing is that he get over with the resentful feeling he have against my family because they love him as much as I do. I don't know if he is going to read this but I don't care if he does, maybe this way he understand what he is loosing. No matter how bad I feel or he make me fell I only have good thought for him, he broke up with me and hurt me but I can't even think of saying something bad about him. He is always going to be a special person in my life, I made some mistakes in the past that I'm going to regret for the rest of my life.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails